Mention the objectives of the Congress Socialist Party.
The objectives of the Congress Socialist Party were:
- To bring together the socialist and communist forces with the Indian National Congress for the attainment of Indian independence and social justice.
- To promote the growth of socialism in India through the democratic process.
- To establish a socialist state in India based on the principles of equality and social justice.
- To fight against the exploitation of workers and peasants by the capitalists and landlords.
- To promote the nationalization of key industries and natural resources for the benefit of the people.
- To promote the rights of women and marginalized communities in India.
- To work towards the establishment of a world socialist order.