Fill in the blanks
- The rate of doing work is called ____.
- The SI unit of work is ____.
- Kilowatt-hour is the unit of ____.
- 1 watt is a rate of working of one per ____ per ____
- The capacity to do work is called ____
- Power = force × ____.
- Due to a change in configuration, a body acquires ____ energy.
- Both power and work are ____ quantities.
- Dimension of energy is of ____.
- In the case of a freely falling body, total mechanical energy is always ____.
- Joule (J)
- velocity or speed
- potential energy
- scalar quantities
- M L2 T-2