Indicate whether the following statements are true or false
- In electronic conductors, the current is conducted by electrons.
- Electrolysis of acidified water produces 2 parts of O2 and 1 part of H2 by volume.
- lons are charged atoms or groups of atoms.
- During electrolysis of aqueous CuSO4 solution using cu-electrodes, the weight of Cu-anode increases.
- During electrolysis chemical reaction takes place at the anode is reduction.
- False; Electrolysis of acidified water produces 2 parts of H2 and 1 part of O2 by volume.
- False; The weight of the Cu-cathode increases
- False; Oxidation occurs at the anode.