- What is the temperature of the atmosphere layer at a height of 50 km?
- The coldest temperature of the atmosphere is at which region of the atmosphere?
- In the atmosphere, where ozone layer present?
- Which gas is not a greenhouse gas?
- Does manmade gas destroy the ozone layer?
- The temperature attains a maximum of -2oC (271 K).
- The coldest region of the Earth’s atmosphere is the mesosphere.
- The ozone layer is present in the Earth’s stratosphere.
- Nitrogen (N2)
- Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)