If the sentence is true write T and if false write F against the following
- All parallels are semicircles.
- The northern part of the Prime Meridian is called the Northern Hemisphere.
- A traveler crossing the International Date Line westwards loses a day.
- The point of intersection of axis and latitude gives the exact location of a place.
- The highest possible latitude is 180°.
- The Indian standard Meridian passes through Allahabad at 80°30’E meridian.
- False; Parallels are circles that run parallel to the equator.
- False; The Prime Meridian is an imaginary line that runs from the North Pole to the South Pole and it does not divide the Earth into hemispheres.
- False; The highest possible latitude is 90°.
- False; The Indian Standard Meridian passes through 82.5° E longitude.