If the sentence is true write T and if false write F against the following
- Volcanism is a type of exogenetic process.
- Up folds or anticlines are found in Block mountains.
- The geomorphic process responsible for the formation of alluvial plains is aggradation.
- The Chhotanagpur plateau is an example of dissected plateau.
- The plates which form the ocean beds are called continental plates.
- True; Volcanism is an exogenetic process because it involves the release of magma, ash, and other materials onto the Earth’s surface from deep within the Earth.
- False; Block mountains are formed by the uplift and tilting of large blocks of rock along faults, but they do not typically have up folds or anticlines.
- True; Alluvial plains are formed by the deposition of sediment carried by rivers, which is a type of aggradation.
- True; The Chhotanagpur plateau in eastern India is an example of a dissected plateau because it has been extensively eroded by rivers, resulting in a dissected landscape of ridges, valleys, and waterfalls.
- False; The plates which form the ocean beds are called oceanic plates, while continental plates form the Earth’s continents.